Planned Pethood Clinic
Open Tuesday - Friday from 7:45 AM - 5:30 PM
Open Mondays from 10-4 to schedule appointments or pick up medications.
Please email or call us at 540.489.3491 to make an appointment.
Our goal at Planned Pethood Clinic is to prevent the births of animals that would end up at animal shelters, pounds or abandoned at dumpsters.
Every year, millions of cats, dogs, puppies and kittens are killed because they do not have a home. In our region, over 10,000 are killed every year. That is why Planned Pethood Clinic is available to all pet owners, rescue organizations and shelters, without geographical or income restrictions. Spay/neuter is the humane solution to pet overpopulation.
Add microchipping to any package for only $20
- Male Cat Neuter: $45
- Female Cat Spay: $45
- Male Dog Neuter: $55
- Female Dog Spay: $55
- Additional take home pain medications for surgery patients: $6 (required).
Check in from 7:45 am to 8:45 am for surgery patients. Check out the same day from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Cats must be in a carrier. Cardboard carriers available at Planned Pethood for $5. Dogs must be on a leash.
Outside Cats or Barn Cats or Feral Cats Spay/Neuter:
- $36 includes spay/neuter, rabies vaccine, pain medication & ear tip.
No appointment necessary for feral cats. Bring in a trap (cover with a towel to calm the cat) by 10 am any day that the clinic is open.
Special package prices:
- Happy Healthy Kitten package only $99
Spay/neuter, rabies & 2 distemper vaccinations, intestinal parasite treatment & 10% off flea/tick prevention
- Happy Healthy Puppy package only $139
Spay/neuter, rabies, & 3 distemper/parvo vaccinations, 2 Bordetella vaccinations, intestinal parasite treatment & 10% off heartworm & flea/tick prevention
- Happy Healthy Adult Dog package only $119
Spay/neuter, rabies, bordetella & 2 distemper/parvo or feline distemper vaccinations, heartworm test for dogs & 10% deworming, heartworm & flea/tick prevention
- Happy Healthy Annual Vaccination Package only $49
Dog Vaccination package:
- Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper/parvo vaccinations, annual heartworm test & 10% off deworming
Cat Vaccination package:
- Rabies & distemper vaccinations & Intestinal parasite treatment
Additional Wellness Services available:
- $25 - Microchip
- $15 each: Rabies, Canine Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella, Feline Distemper, Canine Heartworm Test, Earmite Treatment
- $18: Feline Leukemia Vaccination
- $12: Panacur or Pyrantel Dewormer
- $12-$36: Drontal Plus Dewormer
Protect your pets:
- Flea, tick, and heartworm preventative singles and packs available.